The MACGUARD is a flat base minimal trip hazard system, fully manufactured in the UK. It can be powder coated to any RAL colour and as the tube has been pre-cut, there is no scratching to the powder coat.
Tested at 2.47m and up to 3m centres, it comes with a pre-cut size tub, which makes the system modular. There is no need to set out the bases prior to installation, as the pre-cut tube designates where your next base is to be situated.
MACGUARD is sleeveless, saving customers money in labour costs which is unlike other systems on the market. It comes complete with end caps and rubber mats already applied to the system which also helps reduce labour costs. MACGUARD can be supplied with company branded logo end caps, so that your firm’s brand is visible after installation.
- Complies with all working at height regulations
- Tested to BSEN13374 (2013) for class A Static A loads
- Is fully Galvanised to BSEN1501461
- An anti-slip and heat transfer rubber EPDM mat
- All its fittings TUV tested and approved
- Conforms to BSEN14122-3 section 8.2 (specific design)
- Conforms to BSEN1991-4 wind loading
Contact the experts in working at height safety today
Here is a selection of our MACGUARD projects. You can browse and click through each one and find out more information.